|ABPP BoT Update
Status of proposal for webinar
|BoT stated traffic to the Specialist website is low
Dolores Gallagher-Thompson volunteered to to ABGERO webinar topic for ABPP series
ABGERO to formally recommend as such to L. Carobello, webinar series coordinator
Molinari, Bush, Jacobs-Dodson
ECP Rep (Jacobs-Dodson)
Vacant (to be appointed)
Early Career Update
Exam Committee: Credentials Updates
Exam Committee: Samples Review Updates
Final draft produced. V. Molinari agreed to be point of contact for prospective recipients. Aiming for April 1, 2022 rollout. ABGERO Scholarship Committee to make decisions on recipients.
CoPGTP continues to work on new capacity assessment tool and training.
ABGERO continues to receive steady stream of applications from well-qualified appicants.
Two candidates are currently ready for oral examination.
R. Zwieg has MOC updates ready to convey to ABGERO membership, but listserv issues have prevented distribution.
Working on inclusion-based Ethics vignettes for oral exam process.
No active or recent exam appeals.
Gave presentation on current initiatives, including the following:
1. Researching listserv issues preventing full engagement of ABGERO membership.
2. Conducting a listserv survey of membership
3. Plan to manage website updates, including cross information with other aging organizations.
Develop plan for information distribution.
Keep ABGERO apprised of progress.
Coordinate upcoming oral exams.
Fix listerv issues then distribute information to membership.
Continue vignette development in consultation with S. Bush and R. Allen (original vignette authors)
Continue work on initiatives.
1. Present findings to President for further action
2. Develop survey content
A. Heck, J. Birdsall
||PCR Plan of correction
||A. Heck to carry out revisions and submit to CO
Executive Committee resolutions:
· Vote on new board position (BoT rep)
· Create a separate exam manual
· Move to binary (pass/fail) ratings on exams
· Initiate observation process for new examiners
|In process. New exam manual drafted, awaiting finalization.